What is FastGlacier
FastGlacier is a freeware Windows Client for Amazon Glacier - an extremely low-cost storage service that provides secure and durable storage for data archiving and backup.
FastGlacier enables you to upload your files to Amazon Glacier using your full bandwidth. With FastGlacier you can also download your files from Amazon Glacier and manage the vaults with ease!
For Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8/2012
Fast multi-threaded http engine allows you to upload and download your files at full speed.
Click image to view other screenshots.
27 Oct, 2014 - FastGlacier Version 2.5.7 Released
- Maintenance release
- Various bug-fixes
24 Oct, 2014 - FastGlacier Version 2.5.5 Released
- Significantly decreased memory usage when working with large vaults (MIO+)
- Optimized folder sync tools for large file sets (GUI & CON)
- Added support for new Amazon Glacier region (Frankfurt - EU)
- More interactive and informative output for folder sync tools (GUI & CON)
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes
16 Oct, 2014 - FastGlacier Version 2.5.1 Released
- Added Compression/Encryption support
- Added External Vaults support
- Added global progress bar for taskbar
- Improved support for long UNC paths for folder sync tool
- Improved support for large inventories
- Added ability to specify account password for console tools
- Better reporing and other imrovements for console tools
- Other various improvements and bug-fixes