What is FastGlacier
FastGlacier is a freeware Windows Client for Amazon Glacier - an extremely low-cost storage service that provides secure and durable storage for data archiving and backup.
FastGlacier enables you to upload your files to Amazon Glacier using your full bandwidth. With FastGlacier you can also download your files from Amazon Glacier and manage the vaults with ease!
For Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8/2012
Fast multi-threaded http engine allows you to upload and download your files at full speed.
Click image to view other screenshots.
09 Oct, 2013 - FastGlacier Version 1.9.7 Released
- Added support for new Amazon Glacier region - Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- Minor bug fixed in Folder Comparison Tool
- Improved support for unknown metadata formats
- Fixed app crash when settings file is corrupted
06 Sep, 2013 - FastGlacier Version 1.9.3 Released
- Maintenance release
- Minor improvements and bug-fixes
14 Aug, 2013 - FastGlacier Version 1.9.1 Released
- Fixed an issue with multi-part uploads