What is FastGlacier
FastGlacier is a freeware Windows Client for Amazon Glacier - an extremely low-cost storage service that provides secure and durable storage for data archiving and backup.
FastGlacier enables you to upload your files to Amazon Glacier using your full bandwidth. With FastGlacier you can also download your files from Amazon Glacier and manage the vaults with ease!
For Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8/2012
Fast multi-threaded http engine allows you to upload and download your files at full speed.
Click image to view other screenshots.
29 May, 2015 - FastGlacier Version 2.7.1 Released
23 Jan, 2015 - FastGlacier Version 2.6.1 Released
- Added the new Clear Vault feature
- Improved properties viewer for compressed/encrypted files
- Improved support for external vaults
- Fixed an issue with synching compressed/encrypted files
- Fixed an issue with console uploader tool auto-completion
- Metadata format updated
- Other various improvements and bug-fixes
24 Oct, 2014 - FastGlacier Version 2.5.5 Released
- Significantly decreased memory usage when working with large vaults (MIO+)
- Optimized folder sync tools for large file sets (GUI & CON)
- Added support for new Amazon Glacier region (Frankfurt - EU)
- More interactive and informative output for folder sync tools (GUI & CON)
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes