What is FastGlacier
FastGlacier is a freeware Windows Client for Amazon Glacier - an extremely low-cost storage service that provides secure and durable storage for data archiving and backup.
FastGlacier enables you to upload your files to Amazon Glacier using your full bandwidth. With FastGlacier you can also download your files from Amazon Glacier and manage the vaults with ease!
For Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8/2012
Fast multi-threaded http engine allows you to upload and download your files at full speed.
Click image to view other screenshots.
10 Apr, 2014 - FastGlacier Version 2.2.9 Released
- Maintenance release
- Fixed some issues with Uploading Filters
- Fixed an issue with multipart downloads with part size > 4 Gb
- Improved support for very long filenames
- Various minor improvements and bug-fixes
20 Feb, 2014 - FastGlacier Version 2.1.1 Released
- Added support for Inclusion and Exclusion Filters
- Added support for region properties
- Usability improvements
- Fixed an issue with multipart download with part size > 2Gb
- Fixed an issue with duplicate files when using Folder Sync Tool
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes
09 Oct, 2013 - FastGlacier Version 1.9.7 Released
- Added support for new Amazon Glacier region - Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- Minor bug fixed in Folder Comparison Tool
- Improved support for unknown metadata formats
- Fixed app crash when settings file is corrupted